Mission & Vision
Ethically moving into the Play & Earn and NFT gaming industry.
A Game First. Blockchain Second.
To provide clarity; The vast majority of Blockchain games currently releasing, or in development, are essentially just auto-play simulators, or bare bone experiences of a game. It is no surprise that the communities of these games, token holders and investors disappear after just months to leave the project dead and the investments worthless. While the Blockchain integration and features are crucial to RavenQuest's design, we first focused on developing an amazing game, then integrated blockchain features, not the other way around.
RavenQuest's mission is to develop a truly fun long-term blockchain-based MMORPG capable of connecting all types of gaming enthusiasts — whether casual players, hardcore players or investors. An opportunity for players to not only enjoy an open world MMORPG experience, but also profit while doing so.
To achieve this vision, the team is committed to developing the game on the following principles:
- Innovation — Keeping the game as attractive and unique as possible in terms of new features, mechanics and content, in order to promote an immersive and fun world to the playerbase and also attract new players.
- Endless Customization — Promote freedom of customization wherever possible for the player, avoiding situations of unnecessary frustration or choice funnels.
- Player-Centered Design — Implementations and changes based on data collected from players' and investors alike.
- Strong Community — Building a trusting relationship with the playerbase and content creators by providing appropriate support and any other tools that are needed to enable the correct propagation of information and to maintain the health of the community. We pride ourselves on our current daily community interaction through Discord discussions, livestreams, and brainstorming.
- Self-Sustainable Economy — Implementations and changes observe the player-driven economy system, in order to maintain the longevity of the game.
- Ethical Practices — The blockchain gaming space is the wild-west currently. Overpromises, false promises, lack of transparency and deception are seen everywhere. We see this as an opportunity to show what a transparent team, project, and overdelivered project can look like. We see a strong future in Ethical Play 2 Earn Gaming. We want to prove that can be a reality.